[Jacob-list] Fwd: membership application

schmick54 at aol.com schmick54 at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 00:26:55 EST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: lanetta batts <mortgage_hill at earthlink.net>
To: schmick54 at aol.com <schmick54 at aol.com>
Sent: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 6:55 am
Subject: Re: membership application

thank you for the welcome. who or where would i get the info on showing Jacob sheep? my children are both in 4-H (twins) and they will be showing our Jacob's at the county fair this year, and well there are no one around us that have Jacob's or know anything about them. so if there is a book, clinic or individual that could assist me that would be wonderful. thanks in advance.

?

LaNetta Batts

Mortgage-Hill Farm Dairy Goats

www.freewebs.com/mortgagehill