[Jacob-list] 1st time lamber

Gotothewhip at aol.com Gotothewhip at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 22:10:51 EST 2008

Only one of my ewes does not have a confirmed breeding date.. She was
purchased, We did ultrasounds on everyone last month and she was"pretty far
along" and more than 90 days... That's as close as she could get as after 90 days
it is difficult to tell. We do know she is carrying at least twins.

She has been bagging for 2 weeks now. Last year was our first year to lamb
out Jacobs.. But all of our ewe's were older "Pro's"

Knowing that this may be pretty confusing... I'm concerned for this
gal...especially with twins or more!

We sheared her on Saturday.. Other than watching for the tail head to be
more prominent, and the vulva swelling...anyone have any good cues we are
getting close?

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn Ranch
Bennett, CO