[Jacob-list] purported "sheep scam" was not one

Judy Watson jwatson at centex.net
Thu Feb 7 11:15:11 EST 2008

Thomas,
That is awesome about your property near Fredricksburg! My
place is only about 100 miles north of there between San Saba and
Goldthwaite. I raise boer goats and fallow deer and joined this list a
while ago to learn more about Jacob sheep as I keep thinking about
raising some of them as well. Perhaps one day I can come down and look
at your sheep and talk to you about them. Meanwhile, don't hesitate to
contact me if you have any questions about goats, deer or ranching in
the Hill Country in general.

Judy Watson 325-938-5403 hm.
Rt. 2 Box 287 325-451-0209 cell
330 CR 427