[Jacob-list] Fw: Olivia update

Cheryl Terrano paintedrockfarm at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 06:40:51 EDT 2008

non-animal owning friends

Hmm...You mean there are still people out there who fall into this category?!? :)

Cheryl in WV
http://paintedrockfarm.blogspot.com
http://www.paintedrockfarm.com

WHEN EVERYTHING THAT CAN BE SHAKEN IS SHAKEN, THE ANCHOR THAT HOLDS IS THE WISDOM OF THE CROSS. (Jason Upton, Key of David Ministries, from the CD 1200 ft below sea level)

If you want to see God's power at work, you must get out of the church and into the world. Watch the extravagant lengths which God will go to reveal Himself to people who don't know Him. Then you will learn how truly awesome our God is. (Author Unknown)