[Jacob-list] Fw: Olivia update

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Thu Aug 28 01:26:27 EDT 2008

About pellets...I once filled a jar with them and used that as one of those baby shower games--"How many pellets in the jar?"
It was actually my annual BBQ / baby lamb shower in the spring. I was also going to play "pin the tail on the lamb" using a drawing of a lamb and a real tail. I chickened out on that one.
Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA
www.meridianjacobs.com