[Jacob-list] Lambing and tax season is over

JACI SIEHL wedohoney at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 23 13:38:33 EDT 2008

I had so much spare time this past weekend I got pictures taken and my website updated. (Won't see that happen again for awhile)

Please check out my new lambs. Little Lulu started off as a good 4H ewe, but upon ispection this weekend we discovered another pair of nubs. So we will see how these go - don't see many 6 horned ewes out there. She and Wyatt will be in their first show then end of May so they think they are something special..........All of the lambs are looking like they will have really good fleeces and have really nice markings.

http://www.geocities.com/sugarpine_jacobs@sbcglobal.net/