[Jacob-list] sheep transport website

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Apr 23 06:45:09 EDT 2008

I used to host a yahoo group called SheepTransport but that was a long time ago. There's another group for finding transport for rescued farm animals on yahoo -southeastfarmanimalrescue Those are the only ones I know about, but if you find out about another, please post here as I'm interested, too.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com