[Jacob-list] young ewe with little milk and no mothering interest

Kate Barrett kbarrett at bmi.net
Sun Apr 20 15:43:30 EDT 2008

Well< at 48 hours in the jug the mom is finally allowing the lamb to
nurse, and actually showing some interest in being a mom. She no longer
needs to be tied and held...what a relief. I think I will leave them
jugged for a couple more days. The lamb nurses very frequently and I am
hoping this will bring in more milk. He is getting rounder, so he must be
getting something. Thanks for the help the list has offered. As usual
about when I am at the end of my rope the situation improves:)
Kate