[Jacob-list] Hello!

Joan Gross mudranch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 19:05:49 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

My name is Joan and I was invited over here by Shannon at Kenleigh Acres. I
have a small flock of Jacobs which have been growing for the past three
years. I am at the point of starting to sell some lambs and will be
delivering to AGM this summer if any of you are interested please visit my
blog at www.mudranch.wordpress.com. I have a "lambs" page there.

We have two rams, one is a blue eyed boy named Kenleigh's Douglas and the
other is a lilac named Kenleigh's Debonair; both are four horned.

I look forward to "meeting" you all.

--
www.MudRanchKigers.com

www.mudranch.wordpress.com