[Jacob-list] sheep halters

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Thu Sep 20 11:18:21 EDT 2007

I got mine at www.hoeggergoatsupply.com Just put halter in the search box. They are at the bottom of the page, below all the harnesses in case you want to break your rams to pull a cart. I had some horse style sheep halters before and I didn't care for the fit. The figure 8 style fits quite abit better. Of the four ram lambs 9 5 and 6 months old), two are wearing the kid size, although they will be outgrowing them soon, I think. One is wearing the small goat size. That's going to last him quite awhile. One ram is in between those sizes, but the small goat fits with extra holes punched.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com