[Jacob-list] AGM date

JACI SIEHL wedohoney at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 11 15:23:45 EDT 2007

Doesn't JSBA have insurance already? In the past, when I needed either proof of insurance or additional insred certificate for a fair I was working my agent did it for no charge (and $1,000,000 is not a large amount of insurance). This is a standard business thing that insurance companies do all the time.

As a matter of course, whenever you are at a "sponsored event" the insurance company should be told about it - just in case.......

Robin Lynde <rlynde at onramp113.org> wrote:
I forgot about the insurance thing. Ranchhotel didn't say anything. The fairgrounds DOES require a "Certificate of Insurance" for $1,000,000 (gee, how could I forget that?) OR you can purchase it through the fair for $45/day. Costs add up, but it sounds as though the raffle made a lot of $. I'd like to do that also to help offset costs no matter which venue we use.
Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA
www.meridianjacobs.com