[Jacob-list] Correct horns

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Sep 11 14:16:23 EDT 2007

I love laterals that sweep WAY out! I don't consider them objectionable at all. In fact I consider wide swept laterals to be very desirable.

Prefer to have some separation at the base in a 6 month old ram lamb, but would consider the ram if he were superior in other areas.

Some 2 horned rams with very large horns really are two horned. I seldom use a two horned, but when I do, I want to see a very wide sweep. I do not want to see two horns that are close to the cheek in either a ram or a ewe.

You aren't going to be able to avoid ever having horns broken. Not a fault, imo.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com