[Jacob-list] balanced symmetrical set?

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sun Sep 2 19:05:47 EDT 2007

I get Google alerts when "Jacob Sheep" shows up on the net. This blog came up last week: http://fensomsfolly.blogspot.com/ Scroll down to "neat sheep". Well, he is balanced and there sure is alot of spacing between the horns. It makes me really appreciate those of you that take your registrable examples of good Jacobs to festivals and shows. Thanks, guys, for taking the time to present good examples of our breed.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com