[Jacob-list] Early Christmas Ideas

Shannon Phifer kenleighacres at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 22:19:42 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone! For those of you wanting to get a jump start on Christmas, I have just posted some products that may interest you - you may want to give some hints for yourself as well :) The first link will take you to a Jacob Sheep Calendar that I put together as a fundraiser for the NW Regional Jacob Sheep Bulletin. All proceeds benefit the Bulletin. The second link will take you to my Jacob Sheep products page. I have recently added some felted wall hangings with jacob sheep, generic sheep, and/or border collies. The horn buttons used to hang them up are made from our sheep. There is also a felted vest and a couple small felted jacobs. Please let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.kenleigh-acres.com/NWCalendar.htm

http://www.kenleigh-acres.com/Products%20For%20Sale.htm

Thanks!

Shannon Phifer