[Jacob-list] Wild ram in Michigan

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Nov 24 17:36:31 EST 2007

I took it to mean that the ram had been abit aggressive for awhile. But, it didn't say how long the poor guy had been alone - guess I was thinking recent. When we lost most of our fences last year during a big windstorm, all my rams escaped. I can't imagine that they would have run through the neighborhood chasing the neighbors if I hadn't caught them! That's a picture - three rams terrorizing Eastman Mountain Road, maybe going over to the high school and joining in the football game!

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com