[Jacob-list] Wild ram in Michigan

R. Unzicker runzicker at verizon.net
Sat Nov 24 09:37:52 EST 2007

Now be nice, Mick. Maybe his "idiot" owner is one of "us" who has also been known to do stupid things from "ram to ram!" :-) :-) Besides, I thought the ram's thoughts would make great cartoon topics for one of your fun newsletter contributions! Get drawing. :-)
For anyone who doesn't know me, I am not chastising Mick. Just joking with her.
Royal