[Jacob-list] Biological parasite control

Ralene Mitschler rmitschler at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 13:13:45 EST 2007

Hi Sue
What a fascinating question!! I just did a really quick search for
scientific literature using google scholar and found one paper from
2002 by Louisiana State University. I was not aware of this line of
research; thanks so much for bringing it to my attention. I cannot
wait to turn my college parasitology students loose on this idea.
Ralene

--
Ralene R. Mitschler, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biology