[Jacob-list] Herd Dispersal

Marguerite Van Beek pegvanbeek at msn.com
Tue Nov 6 10:42:18 EST 2007

Due to health and time restraints i have deceided to disperse my herd.
the older ones will remain but the ewes and some rams will have to be
sold. I can no longer take care of them by myself. I have tried to
reduce the numbers but my asthma is so unpredictable it is impossible to
take care of them. The following ewes are all top quality, best of
best, these were our show sheep and are bred to 4 horn farm Jacob for
January,February lambing.

bidawee Caly Lily (4 horn)

bidawee Carly (2 horn)

Sweetgrass Ta Wee (2 horn)

Ridgecroft Tiger Lily (4 horn)

Ridgecroft Aurora (2 horn)

Swallow Lane Marta (2 horn)

thunderhawk honey dew (4 horn) bred to Otts (Lilac)

Brink May Lady Greta (not bred)

the rams are: Ridgecroft Otts, and 4 horn ram lamb and 2 - 2 horn ram
lambs

4 horn farm Jacob will be available later (he is out on stud duty)

Tiger Lily and Aurora will be sold as a pair.

all reasonable offer will be considered.

Peggy

Ridgecroft Farm Hardwick NJ