[Jacob-list] Perfect Spot Farm News

Cathy Robinson perfectspot at bellsouth.net
Tue May 29 16:56:37 EDT 2007

Perfect Spot Farm is now at a new location after weeks of moving
belongings, animals, equipment, fences, a "few" plants, etc. Whew!
The work is far from over, but we are finally and fully here!

We are only about 25 miles from our old farm place, so do consider
ourselves to be in basically the same general area. Although we are no
longer near the mountains, we are happy to be in a more farm-friendly
location, away from the developers, investors and vacation home buyers!

Please update your address book with our new address:
perfectspot at bellsouth.net

We have now updated our lamb photos. (They have certainly grown while
we've been busy!) Thanks to Linda, they can be viewed at:
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/PerfectSpot2007Lambs.html

We are still close to Asheville, so would be happy to deliver to AGM in
August.

Thanks so much!

Cathy
Perfect Spot Farm