[Jacob-list] more on the fence jumper

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat May 19 07:31:17 EDT 2007

The fact that you never separate them may have something to do with it. They have an established pecking order which is reinforced in small ways in their daily contact. The biggest problem with rams seems to be when they are reintroduced and the hierarchy has to be reestablished.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com

Melanie wrote: > Our flock runs together the whole time, semi-wild. We don't have