[Jacob-list] Our 2007 Jacob Lambs

fourhornfarm fourhornfarm at verizon.net
Fri Mar 23 19:46:49 EDT 2007

Beautiful ram lamb by Hoosier and Ada!
----- Original Message -----
From: Cathy Robinson
To: Jacob-List ; jacob-sheep at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 10:58 PM
Subject: [Jacob-list] Our 2007 Jacob Lambs

We have photos of our 2007 lambs (to date) now available through the location below:

http://www.patchworkfibers.com/perfectspotfarm.html

We are routing you through our main page, which includes mention of our upcoming move and photos/pedigrees of the sires for our 2007 lambs. >From there, just follow the link to the lamb page to view the lamb photos. We think they are a pretty nice group!

Fifteen lambs arrived the first week! No new arrivals in the past 10 days, and two ewes have not delivered yet. All lambs should be here by the end of the month and then we can shift gears and start getting ready for the move!

Thanks for looking!

Cathy
Perfect Spot Farm