[Jacob-list] Lambing has begun at Bent Willow Farm

Leigh Nelson shmee1 at mail.com
Wed Mar 21 14:08:42 EDT 2007

Yesterday we had our very first set of lambs, twins. I went to the barn
at lunch to do a routine check, which seemed to be for the hundredth
time, and found Martha with two lambs standing next to her. This is my
first ever lambing and so far it's been easy, thank god for Jacobs.
The first lamb is a small ewe with very nice markings. The second lamb
is I believe a ram, but he seems to have nipples as well as testicles and
a penis. Is this normal?