[Jacob-list] What's in a name?

Bill Hyslip slipclan at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 17 14:03:53 EDT 2007

Prior to becoming a shepherd of a human flock (pastor), and shepherd of my Jacob flock, I had a taxidermy studio called "Mountain Memories". I kept the limited liability corporation in tact, and kept the name for my "agricultural" endeavors. I still fool around with the taxidermy a little for a diversion..(the dead critters aren't near as demanding as the live ones can be) =)

As to the naming of the sheep.......last year was sort of random, this year we went with country music artist names with the exception of a lil' ewe who wears a mask.......Bandita!

This has been a great Jacob-List subject! Keep 'em coming....it's so interesting to learn the background behind some of your flock/farm names.

Bill & Jody Hyslip
Mountain Memories Farm
www.mtn-memories.com