[Jacob-list] Pelt and fiber processing

Meg Steensland beegal7 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 09:54:45 EDT 2007

I just got back 2 pelts from Bucks and agree - they do great work, I took one in to show people where I worked 35 yrs in Columbus and could have sold it that day (but I told her that her cat might destroy it and then, she would not be happy). Another person who saw it told me last week that she wants to buy it (did not take on that trip) next week!

My friend Dennis sends all his pelts there and is very happy with BUCKS.

CARL FOSBRINK <carlfosbrink at yahoo.com> wrote:
We use Bucks too and are pleased with their work.

Carl

Robin Lynde <rlynde at onramp113.org> wrote:
I have used Bucks County (Pennsylvania) and Stern's (Wisconsin) with good
luck. However, there was a big fire at Stern's last month. They are in the
process of rebuilding, but it will be a couple of months or more before they
are up and running again.
Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA