[Jacob-list] Pelt and fiber processing

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 30 00:17:35 EDT 2007

>This is a WARNING to anyone that sends fibers to be processed. We tried a

new processor and really got taken to the >cleaners. DO NOT send anything
to Baily's in White Cloud, Michigan. We learned the hard way.

>Carl Fosbrink

>4Horn Fiber Far

================
Thanks, sorry for your loss. I have to add a warning about a processor of
pelts, Lonestar Wool and Fur in North Carolina. It has now been a year and
a half since I sent some pelts, plus $80 deposit. I have tried emails and
phone calls and there is no answer. I checked the website a month ago and
he claims that he has so many orders that he is behind in his work. If
true, I would think that a good business would notify customers. I just
checked the website and the message is no longer there. Looks like there
is a newly designed website. One of the pelts had great sentimental value
and was the most beautiful, long fiber, perfectly spotted pelt. An article
about the tannery stated that he sells pelts at fairs and trade shows.
Maybe that is what happened to mine.

Any news about this tannery will be greatly appreciated.
Cathy
Moscow, Idaho