[Jacob-list] First Aid Suggestions/opinions please

Katherine Wisor creeksendfarm at mac.com
Wed Jun 13 20:40:25 EDT 2007

http://www.health2us.com/colloidal_silver/colloid.htm> SEE BELOW!
SUSAN > REMEMBER Y2K? I WAS AHEAD OF ALL THE PEOPLE PLANNING
FOR IT. The GRID r/t the computers that run it were not fixed
until 3 weeks before 1/2000. I'm a big fan of Coast to Coast and
they recommended getting C.S. for a wide spectrum Antibiotic you can
make at home. I payed $45 for 6 oz( I had NO idea how to use). My
Doberman tore her side open on a lawn ornament (fist size) . I
sutured it and she promptly pulled each one out. Taking her to Pet
Smart I met a Naturapathic Doc and she asked if I had heard of CS. I
told her of my 2 bottles I had no idea what to do with. She said to
pour enough in the wound to coat it and leave enough for her to lick
out. ( about 2 tablespoons) I closed almost a half inch by the next
day. (Diameter wise) Shocked I started reading. Amazon had a couple
cheap books on it. Testimonials say the most. Like a man knowing
he was having a heart attack called a ambulance and drank 8 oz of CS
before transport . He had in fact had a massive MI but was released
3 days later with minor damage . > I use CS for sinus infection
and bronchitis . I'm allergic to my animals.... Saline mist at the
dollar store( I love that store) I empty that , fill with CS and use
the same way . By the end of 24 hours I fill well again . For the
animals I soak a 4x4 and wrap with vet wrap the healing is amazing
and doesn't burn and freak out the animals . I also (because I make
it ) can afford to pour a gallon into their water when they get sick
for any reason. It works by encircling bacteria and virus
preventing it for replicating and invading tissue. Well that's my
story . The little computer that makes it cost me about $300. by
vet bill are down to rabies and emergency things past my experience .
That's a big savings. Any other questions? >K

:Colloidal Silver has a long medical history dating back into the

1930's! The antibiotic benefits of colloidal silver were known in
early Greek and Roman times! The positively charged ionic form has
well documented broad anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and immuno-
suppressive properties plus effectiveness on many parasite eggs.
Much equipment on the web is so crude it fails to produce positively
charged ions of silver and thus most colloidal silver consumed is
very weak (low in bio-effectiveness). Unfortunately, many think raw
metallic particles, a non-soluable mineral form, can be used by your
body, when only soluable minerals (ions) are! PII (Peschel
Instruments Inc.) spent considerable time in refining the process to
assure neither useless silver salts, atoms or crystals are formed!
Government tests clearly indicate the superior benefits of charged
ions (300 to 17,000 times more effective) then most salts or metallic
forms. Ions are 10,000 times more effective in saline blood then raw
metals!

Search terms include ionic colloidal silver generator, colloid,
colloidal and misspellings colodial, collodial and
coloidal On Jun 13, 2007, at 7:31 AM, Susan J Martin
wrote