[Jacob-list] What is a Jacob? and "the plague of sameness"

JACI SIEHL wedohoney at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 4 15:10:37 EDT 2007

Thank you for the reminder of why I have Jacobs.....it is because they are all unique - in looks and personality. I must remember not to judge other people's flocks by my standards alone! I do have certain characteristics that I like more than others, but I do not cull just because someone doesn't look just so - personality and attitude is at least as important to me as is fleece, horns, and mothering.