[Jacob-list] Jacob lambs & sheep for sale!!

Susan J Martin stcroft at ptd.net
Wed Jul 18 16:25:17 EDT 2007

Today I finally updated our website. We have a number of sheep and lambs for sale including our ram, Chicory Lane Copperfield. Please see www.stonecroftmanor.com -- there are two "for sale" pages. If you are interested in any of our sheep/lambs, please let me know and I can email more pictures & answer questions.........and if you would like any of our sheep to be delivered to the AGM in NC, that can be arranged. Otherwise, we are located in southeastern Pennsylvania and would love to show you our Jacob sheep.

Sue Martin
Stonecroft