[Jacob-list] A Pretty amazing sheep story

Gotothewhip at aol.com Gotothewhip at aol.com
Tue Jul 17 00:11:31 EDT 2007

Thanks Mick! I know you like to know where your sheep go, and that they go
to "approved" homes.. so our conversation made me feel better...

On that note.. Just got in from checking the babies.. they seem to be much
perkier since their little bottles an hour ago... They stood and stretched when
they woke up.. then nursed on mom.. Mom must be feeling better too as he was
chewing her cud while they were banging er bag for more milk!

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn. Ranch
Bennett, CO