[Jacob-list] [jacob-sheep] Re: deposits

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sun Jul 15 18:16:30 EDT 2007

Thank you, Carl for bringing up a really good point. As a buyer, I really want to get that deposit sent as soon as I have decided on a sheep. I've never had a seller sell to someone else, but I have had sellers decide not to sell a sheep I was interested in. That is certainly the seller's prerogative up until I send the deposit.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com