[Jacob-list] AGM Reservations

Cathy Robinson perfectspot at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 14 17:34:43 EDT 2007

On behalf of the planners of JSBA's 2007AGM, I would like to extend a
final invitation to attend our event---now only three weeks away! The
meeting will be held near Asheville, NC and full details about the
week-end can be found at: http://www.jsba.org/agm.html

The deadline for reservations is Monday, and we would like to be sure
that no one misses this great opportunity for a fun and informative
week-end with other Jacob breeders. You are welcome to attend both days
or either day, whatever suits your schedule.
Reservations are required for Saturday, and we request that you let us
know if you will attend on Sunday.

If you are unable to attend, you can still participate in our raffle.
We have some very wonderful donations, and raffle tickets are so
reasonably priced; please take a look. The raffle items are featured
on the website listed above.

On a personal note, we still have several very nice lambs available for
sale, and we would be happy to deliver to AGM.
They can be viewed at:
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/PerfectSpot2007Lambs.html

Hope to see many at AGM!

Cathy Robinson