[Jacob-list] Travelin' Jacobs

BIDEWEE at aol.com BIDEWEE at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 13:43:54 EDT 2007

Are you starting to plan for Fall breeding and need ;) more sheep? If so,
we have a nice selection of 2 and 4 horn lambs and yearlings available for
your consideration. If you don't live near us (Oregon) but are interested in
our sheep we may be able to get them to you as we're currently planning two
delivery trips for later this summer.

In early August my husband (Doug Montgomery) will be judging the Monterey
County Fair (CA) Wool Show so we'll be driving down to Monterey and delivering
sheep along the way (on August 1st and 2nd).

At the end of August we're making a cross-country trip. At this point we
have deliveries scheduled in ID, UT, WY, CO, NM, MO and TN and we'd be happy to
consider deliveries to other states along our route.

We won't be traveling East this year but do have friends going that
direction so delivery is also available to the East Coast in October.

If interested, you can find photos, prices and pedigrees for all of the
sheep we have available on our website at: _www.bideaweefarm.com_
(http://www.bideaweefarm.com) . We also have a printed sale brochure with photos, pedigrees
and prices which I'd be happy to mail. For questions, etc., e-mail me
off-list at: _karen at bideaweefarm.com_ (mailto:karen at bideaweefarm.com)

Thanks for your time,
Karen Lobb

bide a wee farm
registered Jacob & Navajo-Churro Sheep
Visit our 2007 lambs at: www.bideaweefarm.com/2007lambs.htm

19562 NE Calkins Lane, Newberg, OR 97132 ~ 503-538-7987
karen at bideaweefarm.com ~ www.bideaweefarm.com