[Jacob-list] Split eyelid question

Gotothewhip at aol.com Gotothewhip at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 00:26:37 EDT 2007

We had a ewe lamb delivered on Monday.....We bought her a few months ago,
out of state, She is a yearling. I went over her head with a fine toothed
comb.. I KNOW she did not have a split eye lid when we looked at her.. nor when
she arrived here.

HOWEVER.... she does seem to today! Her eye looks injured.. like maybe she
banged it up against something.. but the eyelid looks split. She has a
cloudy white spot, and the entire eye is irritated. I have her on LA-200 Sub-Cu
and treating it like pink eye.....

Again I am 100% certain that this eye was not like this prior to this
morning. Can they DEVELOP a split as a yearling?

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn. Ranch