[Jacob-list] Jacobs to New Zealand

Williams Family williams at jacobsheep.com
Wed Jan 24 15:25:56 EST 2007

I don't know for sure about the legitimacy - the questions asked seemed sincere and we have had various discussions in the past with folks from New Zealand and Australia. I think "Aotearoa" is the politically correct name for New Zealand - what the locals called the north island before the British colonized it. That said, I'm certainly not vouching for this person, nor do I want to be involved in any transaction. I just offered to pass along the message since Tracy can't seem to get subscribed.

Regarding the status of the list - back in December I opened a discussion about the future of this list, given that my internet provider is no longer supporting it and i can't do the administrative stuff any more. There is a list in Yahoo groups which may be an eventual replacement for this one once it dies. I planned to make some decisions by January but didn't get them done - sorry short attention span. For now, I'm just leaving things as is, since it seems that people are still using it and doing nothing is easier than doing something.

- Mark