[Jacob-list] Woolovers

gordon johnston gordon at westergladstone.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Jan 13 20:12:33 EST 2007

Hi Beryl
Would woolovers not get heavy and cold if wet ? Or are you dry in Utah?
Here we can buy 'lammacs' which are just pieces of polythene with a hole in
each corner which you put over the lambs , a leg through each hole, once the
mother has bonded with them. They keep out the wet and keep in the heat for
a few days until they fall to pieces. Easy to make yourself.
We still have more than two months til lambing starts. The weather over
here is horrible - storms with high winds , torrential rain and flooding.
Good luck with your lambing and criaing (if thats what you call it).
Juliet in Scotland