[Jacob-list] Shears

Gotothewhip at aol.com Gotothewhip at aol.com
Sun Feb 25 12:37:51 EST 2007

Looking at buying a new set of shears. With my horses, I love the big
Listers. SO I need to buy the sheep heads, or can I get along with the hair
heads, and sheep blades for the hair heads?

At this point, I plan on having the ewes sheared professionally for their
fleeces ( Ive never sheared for fleeces... But rather to get the fleece off the
sheep for spring)

SO primary use would be for crutching the ewes, and trimming up for show.

I have sheared a few other breeds with these, and noticed that the blades
wore out quickly, but they did a nice job.

At this point we have 15 head of Jacobs.
http://www.aol.com.