[Jacob-list] AGM

Robert May newjerseyjacobs at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 12:21:28 EST 2007

Peg...I agree 100%. Let's concentrate on lambing! I
have 23 lambs on the ground, as of this morning. A
single (pretty) ewe lamb born to one of my favorite
ewes. About 15 ewes left to deliver.

Regards to all,
Bob

Linda<mailto:patchworkfibers at alltel.net<mailto:patchworkfibers at alltel.net>>

Beek<mailto:pegvanbeek at msn.com<mailto:pegvanbeek at msn.com>>

jacob-list<mailto:jacob-list at jacobsheep.com<mailto:jacob-list at jacobsheep.com>>

May<mailto:newjerseyjacobs at yahoo.com<mailto:newjerseyjacobs at yahoo.com>>

> > Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 8:05 PM

> > Subject: Re: [Jacob-list] AGM

> > Jacob Sheep are not just show sheep and there

> are

> > alot of breeders that don't give a fig about

> shows.

> > I'm excited that so many Jacob owners that only

> have

> > a few Jacobs and never show will be attending

> our

> > AGM. It's not all about showing. It's also

> about

> > breeders that just love Jacob Sheep. It's just

> as

> > important to promote Jacob Sheep to the breeder

> that

> > doesn't show, doesn't care about fleece, doesn't

> > care about selling lambs, and just gets a kick

> out

> > of seeing their sheep.

> > Don't think that these breeders are less

> important

> > than those that show. And don't think that

> sheep

> > shows are the only way to promote our breed.

> > I hope you are not saying that you will leave

> JSBA

=== message truncated ===