[Jacob-list] AGM

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Thu Feb 22 15:05:29 EST 2007

Peggy,

Do you have any idea of the events and happenings that would conflict with ANY date we picked? There were limited dates open for the facility. We wanted a later AGM so that more breeders would have the opportunity to bring lambs. I picked the date. I had no idea of the conflict with the NJ fair at that time. Some people have communicated they are pleased with the new date as last year's date conflicted with other events. I am sorry this is a conflict for you and I will sure miss seeing you at the AGM.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com

>>> Peggy>