[Jacob-list] AGM

Robert May newjerseyjacobs at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 13:29:25 EST 2007

Hello Peg, et als...

Yes, the 2007 JSBA AGM will be the first weekend in
August this year...and, yes, it will conflictw ith
anything else that might be scheduled for the first
weekend in August--including the NJ State Fair.
Unfortunately, Peg, the conflict couldn't be avoided.
We did the best that we could in picking a date for
the 2007 JSBA AGM.

As you may recall, we had a record number of Jacobs
and Jacob Breeders attend the Garden State Sheep &
Fiber Festival last September. Some of those
individuals, although members of JSBA, aren't likely
going to attend the 2007 AGM. If those individuals
are made aware of the Jacob Show at the Garden State
Fair...they might want to participate. Or, we can let
CeCe know of the conflicting dates this year, and not
plan for a Jacob Show at that event this year.

Please let me have your thoughts.

Regards,
Bob