[Jacob-list] Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 24 17:24:22 EST 2007

Here's my contribution. I hope it isn't annoying to anyone. My husband is
sick of hearing it. Did you know that the "Most Annoying Christmas Carol"
is the one of dogs singing Jingle Bells; but, hey, these are SHEEP! They
are the famous Baarmy Singing Sheep from the U.K. If you get a new cell
phone for Christmas, you can install a 'singing sheep' ring tone, see below.

Cathy
Moscow, Idaho

YouTube - The Baarmy Army Singing Sheep - Jingle Bells Christmas Carol
The Cumbrian Lake District Baarmy Army sheep are back with Jingle Bells for
all
your yuletide sheep entertainment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJIEBLSFVI8 - 103k - similar pages

Cumbria - The Lake District: Ringtones
A clutch of singing sheep from the Lake District are now "flock" stars
after
their indiscriminate bleatings were dubbed to an energetic remix of the
William ...
http://www.golakes.co.uk/downloads/ringtones.aspx - 9k - similar pages

Cumbria - The Lake District: Baarmy Sheep
There’s also a Baarmy Sheep Christmas megamix featuring their rendition of
Good
King Wencelas ... sheep in the snow singing sheep ...
http://212.250.105.207/CU/xmasbaarmysheep/ - 9k - similar pages