[Jacob-list] Karakul Fleece?

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Dec 8 19:29:01 EST 2007

I'm a big fan of combing - I have Meck English combs and Lani hand combs. Guess I'm just not that excited about Karakul - I don't see the "shiny" part with what I've worked with. I love what I've combed with the longer Jacob fleeces - coarse and not.

Yep - great weapons! Between my combs and my big dog, I hardly ever have to use the guns :-)

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com