[Jacob-list] Processing Pelts

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 5 12:57:01 EST 2007

>We have always used them and always been happy with their work. Before

>I send tskins elsewhere, I was hoping to hear something about Stern's.

>Thanks.

>Cathy

>Perfect Spot Farm

================
Stern's will be back in business someday. I sent an email the other day to
my friend who sells sheepskins and she is holding her dried pelts until
Stern's starts up again. She does not like Bucks, according to her they
cut the pelts too small, etc. I will ask her about the latest on Sterns,
if anybody knows, it will be her. I have one pelt to send out and I will
be using Bucks. Shipping costs are very high due to high gas prices.

Do not trust Lonestar Wool & Fur. I sent three pelts there and I have
waited a year and a half. Last June he wrote back and stated that the
hides were in the 'pickling stage'. They must be well pickled by now. It
is not about the $80 deposit plus $40 shipping cost that I probably lost, I
had a gorgeous, nicely spotted, long fibered pelt, one of my best. I
figure he wants to keep it. Time to write him again.

Cathy
Partridge Farm
Moscow, Idaho