[Jacob-list] Sheep for sale

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Dec 4 06:47:10 EST 2007

I currently have the following for sale:

2007 rams. (I used both of these handsome boys on a few ewes in my own flock.)
Patchwork Finalist (Showphar Habersham x ISeeSpots Inga) - lilac two horned
Patchwork Hagan (Kreutzer Farm Abe x Patchwork Martha) - 4 horned (lilac carrier). I have a deposit on this ram, but haven't been able to get ahold of the buyer. Another week and Hagan is back on the market.

2001 ewe
Sunspot Tara (Sweetgrass Noah x Belfield #39) - 4 horned lilac carrier.

Prices are reasonable, but not desperate.

Sheep can be seen at: www.patchworkfibers.com

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com