[Jacob-list] Christmas/Wool clothing

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sun Dec 2 14:19:31 EST 2007

Hi Karen,

Yes, you can buy logo items if you are not a member - price is the same. And yes, you can be a member if you do not have registered sheep. Along with your membership, you can list on the website in the breeders listing, the fiber listing and the products listing - all for free. And you also get the newsletter.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com