[Jacob-list] SE regional sheep show

Marguerite Van Beek pegvanbeek at msn.com
Mon Aug 20 10:07:40 EDT 2007

Linda

cut off date for MSWF is February 15th.

Peggy
----- Original Message -----
From: Linda<mailto:patchworkfibers at alltel.net>
To: Joy Thomas, SonRise Farm<mailto:shepherdofspots at yahoo.com> ; Jacob-list<mailto:Jacob-list at jacobsheep.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2007 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Jacob-list] SE regional sheep show

It's unlikely we can get a Jacob class in for 2007, but Tami said we can probably get one in for 2008 if we have enough support. So think on it.

We actually do have a large Jacob class in the region at the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival, so if anyone in the SE is looking for someplace to show their Jacobs, that would certainly be a good place. There is a cut off date for lamb birth dates, so if you are thinking about showing at MSWF, check that out.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com<http://www.patchworkfibers.com/>