[Jacob-list] Hay woes

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Aug 15 17:00:33 EDT 2007

You're so funny, Cathy! I never thought that grits were a "rich" food, but all that butter might be. I quit eating grits when I was 13 after eating grits every single day of my life up to that point. Dave loves grits, but that's because he didn't have to eat them every day as a kid and he puts sugar on his.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com