[Jacob-list] Ram's horn for sale?

Susan J Martin stcroft at ptd.net
Wed Aug 15 15:44:29 EDT 2007

A friend from work approached me and asked if I would have a ram's horn for sale - I do not but thought maybe one of you would. She would like a large, curled, mature horn from a Jacob ram, preferably already hollow -- she would like to use it as a shofar.......a 2 horned ram would produce the curl she is looking for. She attends a Messianic Jewish church and they use the shofar as part of their services.....she recently was part of a knitter's group that visited Ruth Ross's Jacobs and that piqued her interest in the Jacobs. Email me offline with information and pricing if you have a ram's horn for sale.....Thanks.
Sue Martin
Stonecroft
stcroft at ptd.net