[Jacob-list] Hay woes - Neal?

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Aug 11 19:11:42 EDT 2007

What is a "rich" diet?

Neal mentioned the requirements for gestating ewes at the AGM. Gestating ewes need energy. Neal, could you jump in here?

One of my points that I guess didn't come across is that Jacob Sheep are adaptable .. not only to frugal conditions, but also to overly abundant conditions. I prefer to err on the side of too thin rather than too fat, but there are alot of chubby ewes out there that lamb without assistance every year.

Linda