[Jacob-list] SE regional sheep show

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Aug 10 15:00:21 EDT 2007

At the AGM, regional sheep shows were mentioned, and of course we want here in the SE, too. I contacted the show secretary from SAFF (Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair), which is held at the WNC Fairgrounds the last weekend in October about having a Jacob class included. Tami will bring it up with the board. We may not be able to add a Jacob class at this late date for the 2007 SAFF, but she sees no problem with adding the class in 2008 if we can fill it.

In the event that SAFF will consider a Jacob class for 2007, I'm going to need to know a tentative count of who would attend and show sheep. If you think you might want to show, let me know.

Thanks
Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com