[Jacob-list] ram lamb for trade

Schmick54 at aol.com Schmick54 at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 00:49:46 EDT 2007

Broken O has a very nice four-horn ram with balanced horn spacing and pretty
markings on fleece and legs offered for trade, preferably, and maybe for
sale.

Darwin is out of Kreutzer Farm Sammy and Jacquee's Sweetlittle Sixteen.

Our ram Canberra Isaac is 9 1/2 years old and needs replacing. We have a
very small place(mini-farm) and we need a new ram, but we can't keep Darwin. We
have another ram with the same dam, so we are looking for a trade for
different bloodlines.

We are looking for a four-horn ram lamb with lots of color and leg markings.
If you are interested in making a trade, please let me know and I will
e-mail you Darwin's photo and more complete registry details.

Mick Ramirez